If your query is Palm tree yoga pose, Let’s learn
Standing, side bend
How to Perform the Palm Tree yoga Pose by the best teacher, Complete procedure
1. Begin by standing in Mountain Pose, with a hand on the side.
2. Inhale; step your feet slightly wider than shoulder-distance apart with toes facing forward and feet parallel to each other. Expand your chest and hold your arms straight out to the sides, parallel to the floor.
3. Exhale as you side bend to the left, dropping your left hand either to the side of the left thigh or the left shin. (Avoid putting pressure on the knee joint.) Bring your right arm overhead and bend it at the elbow.
4. Inhale as you rotate your chest up to the sky; do not collapse it forward. Feel the deep stretch on the right side of your torso as you look toward your right hand.
5. On your next exhale, try to reach your right arm over your head with fingertips pointing toward the floor.
6. Hold the pose for at least 30, and up to 90, seconds to receive the full benefits of the
stretch. Exhale as you release the pose. Inhale as you press strongly into both feet to come up.
7. Exhale, come back to Mountain Pose (Tadasana), and repeat on the left side. learn more about yoga
8. Eating raw food is best for weight loss along with palm tree yoga pose
Please do write to us to know more about Yoga