100+ Inspiring Quotes to Boost Your Mood
Inspirational Quotes About Life
- It is not how long but how well we live that matters.
- Life is not a solo but a chorus. We live in relationships from cradle to grave.
- Life is worth living better than most men live it.
- Live your best, and act your best, and think your best each day, for there may be no
- Everything in life is a test of character.
- Life ought not merely to contain acts of worship, it should be an act of worship.
- Be such a man, and live such a life, that if every man were such as you, and every life
a life like yours, this earth would be God’s paradise.
- The quality of life is more important than life itself.
- Life is too short to be small.
- The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is
not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life.
- What makes life dreary is absence of motive. What makes life complicated is
multiplicity of motive. What makes life victorious is singleness of motive.
- Life is not measured by length but by depth. Birthdays tell us how long we have been
on the road, not how far we have travelled.
- Every man’s life is his opportunity of doing that which will make for him in eternity.
- Sow an action and you reap a habit; sow a habit and you reap a character; sow a
character and you reap a destiny.
- The most important thing in life is to live your life for something more important
than your life.
- The end of life is not to be happy, nor to achieve pleasure and avoid pain, but to do
the will of God, come what may.
Martin Luther King
- Make sure the thing you are living for is worth dying for.
- The seven ages of man: spills, drills, thrills, bills, ills, pills, wills.
Richard J. Needham
- We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from it.
- The whole of life is a test, a trial of what is in us, so arranged by God himself.
William S. Plumer
- We are not so to live as if we had nothing but a body.
J. C. Ryle
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you
find out why.
- We should employ our passions in the service of life, not spend life in the service of
- Let us live as people who are prepared to die, and die as people who are prepared to
James S. Stewart
- Let us endeavour so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be
- No one can live well until they can die well.
- Take care of your life and the Lord will take care of your death.
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we
- Life can only be enjoyed as one acquires a true perspective of life and death and of
the real purpose of life.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
- Three things in life – your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it.
- Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose
instead of the expectations and opinions of others.
Roy T. Bennett
- The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset
- You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and
change the ending.
- You couldn’t relive your life, skipping the awful parts, without losing what made it
worthwhile. You had to accept it as a whole–like the world, or the person you loved.
- Life is a question and how we live it is our answer.
- Don’t be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever,
you just have to live.
- Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
- Most of life is about searching, it’s not about doing. People spend too much time
doing and not thinking about what they should be doing.
- Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.
- No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.
- Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to
understand more, so that we may fear less.
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
Inspirational Quotes About Love
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
- The loneliest place in the world is the human heart when love is absent.
- Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully.
- Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person’s ultimate
good as far as it can be obtained.
C. S. Lewis
- First and foremost, self-love, and then give love away.
- Jealousy, properly considered, is an essential element of true love: it is & an
unceasing longing for the loved one’s welfare.
J. A. Motyer
- Love is service rather than sentiment.
John R. W. Stott
- Love is the outgoing of the entire nature in self-sacrificing service.
W. H. Griffith Thomas
- If you work at love, you will find love at work.
- You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.
- Nothing will be intentionally lacking where there is love.
J. C. Ryle
Inspirational Quotes About Success
- No one ever climbed the ladder of success with his hands in his pockets.
- Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.
- Always expect to succeed, and never think you have succeeded.
- I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the
heart to let him down.
- Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.
Malcolm S. Forbes
- The secret of success is constancy to purpose.
- The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds
- The best way to succeed in this world is to act on the advice you give to others.
- A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in
between he does what he wants to do.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.